Advanced IPL Hair Removal
AT LAST, THE CAREFREE WORLD OF INTENSE PULSE LIGHT!
In most western cultures, unwanted hair is seen as unaesthetic; disturbing for both men and women on certain areas of the body such as armpits, legs, around the pubic area, back, stomach and chest (as well as on the face). Worse still… shaving, waxing and plucking treatments are not only impermanent and time consuming but often have troublesome side effects such as ingrown hair, inflammation, spots and other skin irritations. Now, the latest German IPL technology offers us SHR (Super Hair Removal): the world’s most advanced method for permanent hair removal.
Super Hair Removal: the proven technology of advanced IPL treatments
Clinical tests have shown that overwhelmingly there is a much superior outcome when you choose IPL over traditional hair removal treatments. That said, their findings are that follicle growth and development varies from individual to individual and therefore several treatments (set at 4 – 6 week intervals) may be necessary to achieve permanent hair removal.
How long do treatments normally take?
Treatment times depend on the area being treated, any hormonal imbalance and your skin and hair colours. Each treatment will be completed with the application of soothing lotion.
Will I experience any pain?
It is not a painful treatment, but you will experience a warm tingle.
There will be a flash of bright light while you experience a sensation of prickling heat similar to a rubber band snapping against your skin in the areas of hair growth or pigmented lesions. This sensation is very short.
Does the treated area require any particular after-care protocols be followed?
– If the area becomes dry or itchy, apply Vitamin E cream or soothing lotion with mango or aloe vera throughout the day, for 2 days after the treatment.
– Keep your skin well hydrated and moisturize daily.
– Pat dry after showering. Do not use a loofah on treated areas for 1 week after treatment.
– Pigmented lesions normally dry out, form a scab and fall off, so do not prick or rub at the treated areas.
– It is imperative that you wear sun-block on all treated areas when going outside during the whole course of your IPL period.
– Avoid tanning booths and self-tanning lotions.
– Do not use Roasccutane, Retinol or Retin-A products whilst undergoing a course of treatments.
As always, it is a matter of personal consultation. So do please seek my advice prior to booking. I am delighted to offer you this ground-breaking treatment. ♥ Saroj
|Upper Lip $35|
|Facial Sides $70|
|Full Face $135|
|All Round Bikini $85|
|Beach Bikini $120|
|Under Arms $70|
|Upper Half Leg $185|
|Lower Half Leg $160|
|Full Leg $220|
|Half Arms $125|
|Full Arms $185|
|Acuminate Region $40|
|Other Areas $POA|