Prana Chai Masala
Add some spice to your life!
Prana's Chai Masala blend comes with love and the freshest ingredients. Attractively packaged in small batches (fresh is best), our Chai Masala pack contains 6 all-natural ingredients to deliver superior flavour and many health benefits without coffee's addictive side-affects:
- Cardamom is a robust spice that is known to protect the gastrointestinal system, balance cholesterol and improve blood flow.
- Cinnamon isn't only an additive for baked goods, it is also a spice that contains antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Cloves naturally contain antibacterial properties and imperative to proper digestion.
- Fennel is a flavourful herb that has been proven to protect the intestine, relieve water retention and fight bad breath.
- Ginger is not only a delicious additive to food but a powerful anti-inflammatory that helps the body battle bad bacteria. If you are looking to reduce menstrual pain, we recommend ginger in its various forms to you.
- Star Anise is 'star' in more ways than one. Known as a natural antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial plant form – star anise is also an important part of the fight against cancer.
Simplicity itself, Chai is easily prepared:
Simply add a touch of Prana’s chai masala to an empty cup and proceed to make a normal cup of tea. Yes, that’s right… tea bag, sugar (if that’s your preference), boiling water and a dash of milk.
Chai it! You'll love it!