world class microdermabrasion in Perth
Freckles are the quintessentially attractive YOU reflecting heritage, genetics and individuality. We love them, and you should too… you are blemish free!
FOR the rest of us, Microdermabrasion offers a non-invasive exfoliation treatment to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells on the face, chest, neck or elsewhere on the body. Rest assured, it is a pain-free (non-surgical) treatment designed to alleviate many skin conditions and leave you with a clean, fresh skin tone. Importantly, it is a treatment we choose not to hurry. We are quietly proud to offer a leisurely 6 step process and apologise to those of you who seek a 10 minute lunch-break treatment – we accept the time constraints you have and understand that perhaps we are not for you. For everyone else, we suggest you allow time for an unhurried and much superior experience.
a fresh new palette
Here we set the scene for a fresh new palette; a cleansing of the skin which dates back to ancient Egypt. As they did, so we ‘strip the leaves’ to reveal the unblemished portrait nature gave you.
Face (90 minutes) $155
Face, Neck & Decolletage (120 minutes) $205
Whilst Microdermabrasion thoroughly cleanses and exfoliates, leaving the skin clean and soft, Facial Extractions safely and gently remove underlying clogged sebum, blackheads and whiteheads just under the surface. Facial Extractions rid the skin of present or forming bacteria.
A marvellous adjunct to your facial $25
you may also be wondering…
Can you explain the procedure for my treatment?
Certainly! For the readers amongst you, these are the steps we take and the procedure you asked about:
- Firstly, we give you a thorough cleanse with an appropriate cleanser, depending on your skin type (there are 5 or 6 different types, and we will select the appropriate one for you).
- Now we begin the microdermabrasion process itself, which is pain-free and uses a jet of fine crystals, vacummed across the skin to remove dead and damaged skin cells.
- Now we exfoliate, again using an appropriate skin scrub depending on your skin.
- EGF DNA serum (epidermal growth factor) is infused with isoderm to heal and recover the skin.
- Now we apply a treatment mask which is (of course) suited to your skin. This is an important step because it seals the pores from outside pollution.
- Finally, we apply a SPF (sun protection factor) cream to your fresh, clear and rejuvenated skin!
Which system do you use for microdermabrasion?
Prana chooses UltraPeel, a system engineered and produced to the standards we require and widely used in Europe and the
USA by the innovative and respected Italian company Mattiole (we don’t stint on quality, and we never will). UltraPeel is especially beneficial for the skin conditions noted below:
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Will I feel irritation immediately afterwards?
Depending on your original skin condition, your skin may feel tight, red or swollen (just as if you have been exposed to the sun or wind for a while). Don’t worry, you are in safe hands! As part of our commitment to you we always provide post-treatment guidance and advice. For best results, we may recommend a course of treatments.
What after-care treatment do you advise?
Do remember to keep your skin well moisturised. Also, ensure that the area is kept clean with PH balancing products (we’ll recommend some for you). Lastly, remember that the new fresh skin which has been exposed will be delicate; so protect it from the sun by using an SPF of at least 30+.
We also advise that you do not apply makeup for 24 hours and avoid any other skin treatments for two weeks. Please, do not use sunbeds for at least two weeks – and wherever possible, avoid swimming for at least 48 hours.