Prana Chai Masala
Adds a little spice to your life!
Prana’s Chai Masala blend comes with love and the freshest ingredients. Attractively packaged in small batches (fresh is best), our Chai Masala pack contains 6 all-natural ingredients to deliver superior flavour and many health benefits without coffee’s addictive side-affects:
- Cardamom is a robust spice that is known to protect the gastrointestinal system, balance cholesterol and improve blood flow.
- Cinnamon isn’t only an additive for baked goods, it is also a spice that contains antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Cloves naturally contain antibacterial properties and imperative to proper digestion.
- Fennel is a flavourful herb that has been proven to protect the intestine, relieve water retention and fight bad breath.
- Ginger is not only a delicious additive to food but a powerful anti-inflammatory that helps the body battle bad bacteria. If you are looking to reduce menstrual pain, we recommend ginger in its various forms to you.
- Star Anise is ‘star’ in more ways than one. Known as a natural antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial plant form – star anise is also an important part of the fight against cancer.
Simplicity itself, Chai is easily prepared:
Simply add a touch of Prana’s chai masala to an empty cup and proceed to make a normal cup of tea. Yes, that’s right… tea bag, sugar (if that’s your preference), boiling water and a dash of milk.
Chai it! You’ll love it!