eyebrow and facial threading: foundational courses to build your professional portfolio
These days, clients much prefer the precise art of eyebrow and facial threading… If you are an aspiring beauty therapist you really should add to your professional portfolio (and your clientbase) with this Course.
EYEBROW THREADING frames the face, accentuates the eyes beautifully and offers a much sharper, more defined and professional finish. Pain-free, cleaner and more natural, Hollywood stars and high-end cosmetics models all swear by it – an absolute must if you want to make your mark in a highly competitive field.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to train with one of Perth’s premier salons. Come, enjoy one-on-one training with Saroj, Prana’s co-owner… she has much to share with you about THREADING, an ‘ancient meets modern’ artform every reputable salon is now offering.
- To gain confidence and practice your skills, a friend to accompany you on this Course is especially valuable. If no one is available, please advise us and we will try to arrange a volunteer for you.
Supervised Course Content
- A personal 30 minute eyebrow threading session
- Caring for clients: initial consultation and preparation
- Assessing the contraindications
- Eyebrow shaping and facial threading techniques
- There are no formal entry or participation requirements – however, knowledge and understanding of the skin and skin conditions is recommended.
Course Materials and Certification
- As part of your training, we also provide a comprehensive Manual to take away – supplementary reference material which provides theoretical and step-by-step guides, post course.
- Your Course participation is acknowledged with our Certificate of Completion – an essential addition to your resume.
Course Venue, Duration and Timeframes
- Venue: Prana – 2A KEARNS CRESCENT, APPLECROSS WA 6153 (15 minutes from Perth CBD). We welcome you to our free on-site parking.
- Duration: please allow 3 HOURS.
- Timeframes: our Courses are tailored to fit around your work, study or family responsibilities. For this reason we prefer to work around your commitments rather than set pre-determined days or hours.
- We accept cash, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or payment by direct deposit.
teachers. students. when we care, our journey never ends
Experience is never finite, always gathered, honed and perfected. Like you, I am a student of life – willing to share my knowledge but also, always learning…
Thanks so much for teaching me threading a few weeks ago, I think you are such a lovely person and left feeling so lucky to have your guidance. I do have a couple of questions though and am happy for an email response as I know you are very busy. I am practising on friends and family and slowly gaining a little more confidence. That said, I am wondering… if they come with makeup on and I need to cleanse it off, what is the most natural product to use that I might be able to buy in Geraldton? Also, once I am done would I put lotion on all clients? If not, who would you apply it to? Lastly, what lotion is best (sorbolene, a balm or other product)? Sorry! Probably really silly questions – but I want to do the right thing if I can. Thank you, Karen Cooper.
Karen, if clients come with makeup on, it must be removed so that any hair (on eyebrow, chin, lip etc.) is visible. To calm inflamed skin or any tingling sensation the client may feel, I recommend a soothing lotion like Caron’s mango or tea-tree after-wax soothing lotion. I also advise a cold pack if the client feels very warm.
I hope that helps… please feel free to contact me if you need further advice. Warmly, Saroj.
You are a respected beautician and very much loved so I hope you’ll forgive me for asking: how can Prana Course students possibly learn Eyebrow and Facial Threading in 3 hours? Again forgive me but if Threading is an ancient art, surely there is more we as students need to know, understand, practice and perfect?
Kind regards, Pia.
Pia thanks so much for your question… it is a valid one.
Can one pass on the skills of a lifetime in 3 hours? Clearly Pia, no. But I urge you (as I do all students) to remember that “repetition is the mother of skill” – in other words: practice, practice, practice! Only then will you truly master the art. Prana’s foundational courses teach you the techniques which through patience, repetition and diligence will (I promise you) become your ‘signature’ as a practitioner. Pia we are all students of life. I urge you to begin your journey. It can only lead to more opportunity… Saroj.